Introduction to Quickbooks
a guide to the popular online accounting software
We will cover the following in the course:
- Modify the preset chart of accounts to suit your needs.
- Add information to company lists, or edit information in company lists.
- Open and use registers for any QuickBooks balance sheet accounts.
- Invoice customers.
- Create sales orders.
- Generate customer statements.
- Record collections from customers and make bank deposits.
- Prepare and print financial statements.
- Enter bills into QuickBooks accounts payable and record their payments.
- Bank Reconciliation..