Using Linkedin For Sales
The basics of Using Linkedin for Sales
Since its launch in 2003, LinkedIn has been known as an excellent place to search and find a new job and stay connected with link-minded individuals and former colleagues and friends.
However, LinkedIn is so much more than that.
For businesses, it is a powerful marketing tool that can help them generate more target leads and dramatically increase sales for their business.
In today's age of social media, leveraging a professional social network like LinkedIn to drive sales leads is becoming more critical than ever before.
Most Businesses Fail When It Comes To Using LinkedIn
Many businesses have failed to effectively harness the power of LinkedIn for a variety of reasons, including:
- They don't think that their customers are on social media.
- They believe that only young people use social media.
- They think that social media marketing is too much work and a waste of time.
- The feel that if they use social media platforms, like LinkedIn, they will only open their business to criticism.
- They don’t really understand how to use it.
- They don't think that social media marketing drives any meaningful results.
Unfortunately, these kinds of excuses are doing nothing to help you grow your business.
With more than 500 million users, LinkedIn is the largest professional networking site in the world and an excellent place for companies to make meaningful connections with others in their industry, find highly qualified and targeted leads, and to drive more traffic to their business websites to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
If you’re ready to ditch the excuses and finally tap into the power of LinkedIn, you’re in luck, because I’ve compiled a comprehensive guide that will show you how to use LinkedIn to generate targeted leads and dramatically increase sales for your business.